Pimples on face after chickenpox, applied melacare cream, face becomes red when exposed to heat

Dr i m 24yrs old womn......nw im suffng with pimpls on my fce.......6mnths bck i hd chknpx aftr that thse all pimpls r genratng on my fce...i hd vstd one skn spclsit for this....he advced melacare cream....aftr appling this cream my face becme redish in clor whn i expsd to heat or sunlght.....cn u suggst a solutn .......
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Some medicines cause photosensitivity(redness/burning etc) especially when exposed to sun.Its better to apply melacream after washing your face during night time to avoid redness/burning/itching.In case these symtoms repeat even while nighttime application it means that you are sensitive to the medication and needs to be stopped.Take care.Hope this helps.