Pimples on clitoris, pus discharge, swelling. Will heat application relieve symptoms?

i have a pimple on my clitoris. Its been there for almost a week. I have been applying heated washes to help soften it. I managed to squeeze it tonight and i got a fair bit of pus out but it s still quite swollen and i can tell there is still more pus in there. i read somewhere that hot tea bags applied to the area can help draw and heal the pimple. my glands are up around my vagina also but i think that is cause i haven t left the pimple alone.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012