Pimples on chest, itching, redness. Used betnovate N, momate. Will I be okay?

Sir, I am 50 year old male. I am having pimple like spots on my chest for quite some time and have mild itching. I used Betnovate N for quite some time. With this the pimples/itching use to subside but when the application is stoped it again surfaces. I consulted skin specialist who initially advised to apply Retino AC. I used it for about one month with no significant improvement. All over the chest there was redness. Again the doctor has advised Momate S oitment for 15 days. I am using it for the last one week. However the redness has reduced but pimples and mild itching is still there. Kindly advise will it help.
R K Sharma
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013