Pimples on buttocks. Haven't had sex. What can be the possibility?

Hello? I have a couple questions about something thats been going on if you can help. Ive been developing these pimples like spots on my buttocks for the last week or so. ive never seen anything like it, i havent had sex in months and i dont believe its from a std . There are probably 8 spots and they are spread out. It can be tender to sit for a while and some days they arent as bad. They are probably a little bit bigger than a pimple. They dont seem to have any fluid although I dont know because ive been trying to keep away from it.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012