Pimples on body, redness, peeling skin on arms. No itching or pus

I woke up this morning with what looks like pimples on my upper body, around my abdomen , up my ribs, around the sides of my back on my left side if you are looking at me and go to to the spine . They stop around my shoulder blade, but seem to be in diagonal lines. they are darker red on that side, and more clumped together like splotches. They also seem very random on the abdomen, but they seem to be in diagonal lines on the ribs and back. Under my arms they are very lumped together, and are peeling. they also go down my arms to the inside of my elbows and vanish. They do not itch nor do they contain any puss.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012