Pimples on back and front. Taken Secnidal for E. histolytica. Blisters on scalp

I am a 65-year-old female, very good health. My back and front are covered with pinhead pimples , which resembles pityrosporum folliculitis except that it is not itchy at all. It started after being 4 days on Secnidal an antibiotic for a mild case of entamoeba histolytica . When that was gone, I was left with moderate blastocystis that I live with on and off for the last two years. I stopped trying to get rid of the blasto with antibiotics because they always return, and I cannot live on antibiotics. Instead, I occasionally take S. Boulardii, a yeast , to keep the blasto in check. I started to take them two months before the pimples came out. I felt that there might be a connection with the pimples so I stopped taking them for 10 days, but there is no reduction of pimples. I also have blisters on my scalp, but that started six months ago before I took the yeast pills; I already had blastocystis for 2 years.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012