Pimples on anus, burning, no itching. Prescribed Valtrex. Done blood test. What should I do now?

Since the last 9 days Ive had a painful burning sensation around my anus no itching but painful burning. I tried to take pictures and the pictures show something like pimples around my anus. Not cluster of blisters but pimples separated from each other. They seemed like the had some fluid in them. They come and go. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they are gone. If I have had good sleep the pain is more. This started happening 9 days after i had unprotected sex with a girl who later told me she had hsv1 on her chin. She didnt have a breakout when we had sex and she gave me oral. A week later she broke out with the hsv1 and then i didnt touch her. 2 days before I felt this burning sensation I did goto a massage parlor where the masseus fingered my anus for a split second and played with that area for a few seconds i dont know why maybe to turn me on. The urologist i went to at first did no tests just looked around saw 2 pimples and gave me cipro antibiotic and hydrocortizone cream. I dont think the cipro worked at all but the cream gave me some relief but sometimes it would cause more burning. Now when i try to take pictures I cant see any pimples but it still burns and is uncomfortable. Then I went to my pcp yesterday for a second opinion and he did some blood tests and said from my symptoms i probably have both hsv1 and 2 and told me to start taking valtrex for a year. I am waiting for the results of the blood tests. What should I do now? Should I just start using the valtrex? If i do how will other doctors diagnose correctly what it is since the breakout might not appear. What Kind of doctor or specialist do I need to see? Is it HSV? 1 or 2? No bleeding or crusting like in herpes . I havent seen any blood in my underwear or anywhere at all. Im applying Hydrocortizone 2.5 % cream with an applicator inside and outside. If it was herpes would they just disappear without bleeding and crusting? Thank you. WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012