Pimples, oily skin, white scars on face. Using excex gel, soapex. Treatment options?

Hey my self XXXXXXX, a 19 yr old girl. i am suffering from pimples from a long time. before i used to have clindamycin , but it showed no effect. As by natural my skin is oily but sometimes it leaves white scarce on my face. 1 week ago i went to a doctor and he gave me EXCEX gel ( adapalene & clindamycin gel) and recommended me a SOAPEX soap but i am getting irritation on my face after using that gel. kindly help me what should i use in order to get relief from pimples.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012