Pimples near vagina. Is it due to masturbation? Express worry?

Hi, I was hoping you could give me some advice? I m not sure if your the right person to ask, but basically, I ve just found two or maybe three small spot type pimples just above the entrance to my vargina and though I m not having sex and I never have had sex, I have masturbated. could this cause it? could it be something else and should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Hello.
The pimples that you have are due to irritated hair follicles or the glands. This can happen due to infection allergy rough intercourse or shaving.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com