Pimples leaving ugly marks, purple stretch marks on thighs and breast, dry hands and feet. Solution ?

hi doctor, my wedding is in a month from from the past 3 4 months i have been visiting beauty salons for facial and clean ups. but i cannot see any improvement and on contrary my skin has turned aweful.mine is a dry skin so i had no trouble of pimples but now i get pimples which are so late to go and leave ugly marks. i have suddenly frm just 2 weeks earlier, i noticed ugly red purple stretch marks kind of thing on my thighs and hands and feets have become dry and coarse and even my feet palms have become rough and fingers s joint have become coarse and dark. my face has no glow and its flaky and also has got patches of pimples.want to know if these patches could vanish age is 23yrs and i m really worried.please help.thank you
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012