Pimples in nostrils, pus, painful. Applied neosporin that was prescribed for eyelid pus. What to do?

hello, i got a puss formation last week on my eyelids. i went to the doctor and she said that it was an insect bite which later got infected. it was extremely painful but after antibiotic treatment, it is ok now. but yeaterday i started having pimples inside my nostrils... like on the surface of the septum ...and those are growing and in the morning i drained out a lot of puss from one of the s really paining right now and the other pimple are still small but i can feel that they are growing...i just cleaned the nostril with warm water and i applied neosporin ointment that the doctor gave me for the eye thing....what can i do to relieve myself from these extremely painful pus formation in my nostrils?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012