Pimples in front of ear, red, painful, unable to diagnosis the cause. Remedy?

My name is Pawan Lutchman, my girlfriend has a series of pimples infront of her ear in line with her jaw bone, and its very painful, I'm not certain on what colour the heads are, but its very red. I really don't know how to help her, she has been to the docter but he does not know what is the cause for the pimples or what is actually is, so I've been trying to research on what it is, I've basically reached a dead end. Could you please offer me advice on what I can do.

Hoping for a positive reply.

Warm Regards
Pawan Lutchman
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013