Pimples, excess hair growth on face, irregular periods, PCOS. Treated with APCOD. How long to continue?

Hi , I am 17 year old, unmarried. I am overweight and have constant problem of pimples . I also suffer from a problem of excess hair growth on the face. My menstrual period is also not regular (once in 3 months). My Doctor advised blood test and scan. Results confirmed that I suffer from a problem called PCOS . Doctor gave me APCOD to be taken two times a day for 6 months. After taking APCOD Sachets for 2 months I got my regular menstrual period. Not only that my pimples disappeared without any ointments or creams!.MY doctor advised me to continue for four more months. Should i need to take four more months
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013