Pimples enlarged after taking isotreinoin, stopped. How to get rid of pimples and scars ?

Sir, I am facing too much problem from pimples since 6 years ago. Now I am 22 years old. Due to this problem i had visited to doctor 2 year ago. He first gave me medicine to put on my face. I used this medicine on my face for one month. It didn t work so he gave me isotretinoin to eat one tablet per day. I ate this isotretinoin for 1 month. But my pimples were enlarged and i was suffered a lot from this medicine. So i stopped eating isotretinoin medicine and then i did not meet that doctor again. Now, I am not consulting anyone. There are many pimples and scars on my face. How can i get out from pimple and their associated scars?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012