Pimples, dark spots, targets one part of the face everytime. How can I get rid of it?

Hi Doc I am 24. I have started getting pimples from the age of 22. Earlier i never had issues though i used to get 1 or 2 now n then. but the current problem is ridiculous as i get dark spots. The pattern i observe is it targets one part of my face it started with my forehead and troubled me so mcuh n later i never get forehead pimples at al..the same case was with my nose and chin .. currently cheeks are the target and its like been a year since me getting the terrible streaks. I use some mysore sandal soap, and use natural fruits facepacks for treating. Can you tel me how to get rid of my acne once for all.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013