Pimples, blackmarks on face. Not using any creams due to sinus allergy. Remedies to get rid of them?

Hi sir, I am 25. I have pimples and blackmarks on my face. I am having this problem for the past 8 months..I am having sinus allergy so i am not using any such face creams or cosmetics on my face. regularly (i use only kadalai and pasipayiru maavu on my face for years). I will simply leave even if pimple appear on my face..but day by day after pimples,,black marks are getting increased.. onetime i tried dermatologist ,,but they prescribed lotions and creams,,but am allerged to dat,,so i stopped it.. I wanted to remove these blackmarks now immediately.. Please help..
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013