Pimples, blackheads on skin, spreading. Taking medication for TB. Living in hot climate. Treatment?

I am Shashikanth. Im undergoing treatment for TB [Tubercolosis] for the last 2 months. I live in Chennai [India] where the climate is so hot [Summer season]. The problem is, On my face Im getting pimples/blackheads/boils, not sure what exactly it is and it started on the nose and its started spreading on my forehead as well. It looks so irritating, Im trying to get rid of those blackheads using my nails and some says its spreading all over my face since im using my nails. I need to know what is the treatment/get rid of those and Is it due to the hot temperature or due to the tablets intake. the tablet which i have on a daily basis for TB is R-Cinex 750mg.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013