Pimples, black spots on face below lips, sides of noses. Natural treatment for glowing face?

many pimples and black spots on my face due to oily skin.....i have black spot on below the down lips area and also at the both the side of the lips corner area.....and also on the side of the two noses.......and now pimples also came and my face became more dull......i want some natural treatments for applying on my face inorder to get free of oily skin,pimples,pimple black marks and black spots area.....and also i should get my original glowing face very please help me doctor......
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013