Pimples below nose, tingling lips, fever, itching chest and neck. Rapid onset of herpes?

I went out on the town one night. I drank far too much alcohol, shared drinks with a couple of strangers, and kissed a stranger for quite while. I woke up in the middle of the night, extremely thirsty. In the morning, my lips felt very chapped. I spent the day laying out in the sun. The following day, I had three pimples appear just below my nose but above my lips to the right. My lips for the last four days have been tingling nonstop. I had a slight fever (99.2 degrees) for two days and now my temperature is about 97.2 degrees despite the fact that I feel very warm. My face is occasionally tingly and my chest and neck have been itchy. Is this a rapid onset of herpes? I m really concerned.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012