Pimples, been prescribed with Azimac, tufacne, clinoxid, lucidum. Are these safe?

hi doctor i have pimples for the last 2 months i waited almost 2months but its not going so i consulted my dermatologist he suggested me tab.Azimac-500mg 0-0-1 1hour before dinner and cap.tufacne-20mg after break fast,clinoxid 2.5%gel morning and evening,lucidum cleansing lotion,acne moist cream am 25years lady ..please suggest me either to take these medications or is it is having any side effects is tufacne causes hair fall ? please give suggetions i will be thankful to every one.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012