Pimples and its scars, prescribed with Lucidum cleansing lotion. Is this safe?

Hello doctor, i m a 19yrs old girl and i have got some pimples as well as their marks on my face. I have consulted a dermatologist recently. He prescribed me Lucidum Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin . Now my question is it safe for me to use this product? And after cleansing my face with this cleansing lotion can i use Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 and sometimes home made natural face masks? And how long do I have to use this lotion?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012