Pimples and black heads and when I press that white color kind of puss comes out

Hi Team, I have black heads and white heads and face . When I press that white color kind if puss comes out. Tell me home based solution to get rid of this pimple or any good ointment so that I can get rid of this. This is only my 2 cheeks , kind of scar remains back. Please give me a solution. I want my face to be clean and neat. Infact I got a reply to this using Benzoyl peroxide(ointment) is this the name of the ointment? Is it available in all the medic stores? This will not have any side effects?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011