Pimples all over the bod on eating oily, hot stuff, want to take strong purgative to cleanse the blood. Suggestion?

Hi, can you please suggest a strong purgative/ stomach wash agent to completely cleanse the blood and the system. I keep getting pimples every now and then on the face, back and on my arms whenever I consume anything that is oily or that which generates heat content in the body (like chicken for instance). I have been having this problem for quite long now (about 5-6 yrs). I have noticed that once, when I did consume such a purgative/laxative (I do not remember which one), the skin had turned quite clear and fully rid of pimples.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012