Pimples, advised toner, face wash with pimple marks cream. Started burning when applied, became red. Advise ?

hey i am having pilple probleam so 3 days back i went 2 see a doct..he gave me medcn 2 ve and a toner and face wash along wid a cream for my pilple marks and dat is fruit acid 7.5%..i used in nigtly once 1st day it was ok by 2nd day when i used it was burng i couldnt keep it had 2 wah it off and next mrng dat place was actualy burned becme raddish:( i clad doct again den he said 2 use LOCOID CREAM.. nw i am confuse shuld i use dat ceam 4 my burnd skin area?? plz plz help me i really wnt 2 knw..:(
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012