Pimples. Given oxoderm, moxinta, ornidazole. Continue with it?

hi i am having pimples all over my face. This morning I went to a general physician who gave me a cream oxoderm (clobestol propionate, ofloxacin , ornidazole and terbinafin hydrochloride) along with tablet named moxinta ( amoxycillin & potassium clavulanate) She told me to continue for next 3 days. Since i ma new to this city and not familiar with the doctor i have visited, I Google the medicine names and found most of them irrelevant to my pimple problem. Kindly let me know can i continue it or should visit her again ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013