Pimple, sacrs, Brevoxy face wash, nilac, Radant KC - Cream, Isotroin, Swelling on the face

Hi Can anyone please help me on this, i have having pimple since 10 months nw, and it has caused scars as well, upon doctors advise i used the following : Brevoxy creamy face wash, nilac (even 6-10 o clk apply n wash off) after this apply Radant KC - Cream , and also Isotroin 20mg tablet , Now after applying Nilac gel , by morning my face was swollen,though i have discontinued using it since a week swelling is still there... someone please give remedy for this Thanks in advance Kasturi
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012