Pimple outbreak on face, hair thinning, hormonal imbalance. Can althea medication help?

hello doctor, I have too much very big pimples beakout on my face. I know its all because of hormonal imbalance since i have experiencing all the effcts of it on my body like thinning hair and big acne . Can althea help to regulate my hormone and it can help to lesen the breakout on my face? if yes, can i start this pills on my 3rd or 5th day, because i already have my 3rd day of period tomorrow and planning to take it as soon as possible due to acne.Please help. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012