Pimple on upper lip, white spots, no itching or pain. What is it?

I am a 41 year old male. I have what look likes a very small pimple on my upper lip . You cant see it looking at me since its the bottom part of my lip and with my mouth closed, it s not visible. When I stretch my lip to look in the mirror, there are about 4 tiny, tine white spots around it. The bump has been there for about 3 weeks with no change in size, no itch, no pain, and almost flesg colored. Does anybody have an idea what it is?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012