Pimple on the the areola of the nipple causing pain and itching. Pus formation. Need immediate care?

Hi my daughter is 19 years old and she has something like a pimple on her areola on her right breast. She said that
Something was hurting and itching her in that area, when she looked at it she notice a white stuff in it so she popped it, a white hard little thing came out and then it started to bleed and it had a little hole, it also looked like it was peeling of. She also said that it feeling like a tinge or wiggle like something is in it
Can you help or should I take her to the doctor ASAP
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013