Pimple on the nose turned into a bright red circle with scab where skin looks twisted with mini cracks. Remedy?

I had what i thought was a pimple on my nose . I popped it, which I now realise wasn t the best idea. A small scab formed on the pimple, and then the skin around the edge of the pimple (around half a centimetre from the centre of the scab) started peeling away. The main scab got bigger and bigger, and there is a bright red circle between the peeling skin and the scab. This skin looks very twisted and has mini cracks in it, and also feels different to the rest of my nose. What is happening to me? How can I fix the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013