Pimple on pubic area, painful, bleeding. Is it an infection?

Hi, I had this some sort of pimple on my mons pubis close to the line. I noticed it because when I would wipe, it would hurt a little. I took a shower the next day and I was cleaning my vagina until it felt really sore. I looked and noticed it was bleeding . I then realized it became a small crater. I could see the hole. There wasn t any puss. Only blood. Today, I noticed another bump and its starting to look like a sore pimple again. Idk what this is. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012