Pimple on nose, upperlip, applied garlic as a result got burned with black mark. Should i consult a skin specialist?

i always had a clean, healthy and glowing skin, but now few small pimple sort of things are coming on my nose and upperlip portion close to nose. one by one these turn into bigger one, last week i applied crushed garlic over one such pimple and as a result of which it got burned.. now, a black mark is left ... will it vanish permanently by itself or should i consult a skin doctor?? please help me, iam depressed
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013