Pimple on nose, swelling. Used deriva bpo, clindamycin and nicotinamide gel. Anything else?

hello doctor my self shaik fahad i m 18 years old and i am suffering form a pimple like thing on my nose since past 6 months i dont know its is pimple or some kind of infection ,earlier it was a pimple then slowly its changed to a spot like thing and yea a little bit of swelling is there but i feel no pain in that and to be frank yes i did poped that thing earlier and i tried many cosmetics like deriva bpo, clindamycin and nicotinamide gel, benzoyl peroxide ,etc but didnt found any result so doctor please help me out on this waiting for ur response
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012