Pimple on nose, growing in size, swelling near right eye, severe pain. Treatment options?

Hi, so I ve had this pimple on the side of my nose for at least a month or so and it just wouldn t go away. Recently however, it s begun to get bigger and is beginning to swell around my right eye and its becoming painful. I have an appointment scheduled with my dermatologist in a few days, but because of the swelling around my eye, I was wondering if there was anything I could do about it now, especially since I have school Monday morning.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013