Pimple on nose, dark discoloration after rubbing. Suggestion?

Hi, i had a pimple on my nose , and i picked at it, due to this the top layer of the skin on my nose peeked off, down my nose about 1 cm. this resulted in pink raw skin and this healed in about 3 days and i scrubbed to early with s towel. Immediately after scrubbing i got a dark discolouration. Its been around 10 days and i gave had this kind of injury before, and it has healed completely but im very anxious about it. Is there anything you could suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012