Pimple on lip, burning sensation. Had oral sex. Possibility of herpes?

I am a gay, 23 year old man, and I recently had oral sex performed on me. This occurred about 17 days ago. Today I notice what feels like I burnt my lip on hot food, and I check it out in a magnification mirror. There is what looks to be a tiny pimple where the burn is. I am so scared that it is herpes , even though I did not perform oral sex on the man. Is there a possibility that it is anything but herpes? I don t know what to do and I m so scared.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013