Pimple on head of penis, no pain. Had unprotected sex. Should I be worried?

Hi i have a very small pimple on the head of my penis , it doesn t hurt at all except for when i first saw it i tried to pop it like every other pimple i ve ever gotten.(didn t work) but other than that it doesn t hurt. no pain when i urinate or anything, and i ve only had it for like 3-4 days and it s already going away on it s own. my problem is i noticed it 2 days after having unprotected sex with a girl.(wasn t the first time with this girl. she just got tested not too long ago as a follow up on something and came back clean. before that it was a month to 2 months since i had sex with a different girl. should i be worried about it since nothing hurt and it doesn t really look bad at all? i ve looked at pictures of stds and nothing really looks like it. i ve had some other bumps come up on my legs that itch from time to time but just since i ve started my old job and i sweat alot in long dickies pants and i think that is just deteregent related or maybe the material cause it s just on my legs idk. more worried about an std though.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012