Pimple on chest, white and smelly pus. Urge to urinate, mucus in stools, weight loss, trouble swallowing. What do they point to?

i have this pimple on my chest with smelly white pus coming out of it whenever i press it.it has been there for an year. Now it s getting red from past few days with blood . i have irritable bowel and feel urgency for urinary discharge. loose stools with mucus prolonged weight loss .(6 6 to 57 in 8 months..it s been same since) occasional small bits of cough. i have trouble swallowing and sometimes wheezing( but that s because i smoke ..i think) what do these symptoms point to?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012