Pimple on butt crack turned into huge itchy rash that bleeds. Any home remedies ?

Hi. I don know if you can help me but a had a pimple on my buttcrack. I left it alone thinking it was the rift thing to do.... Wrong. Now I have a huge rash that itches and hurts insanely and when I itch it bleeds . There like lumps and the never go away and it s very red from my top of my butt crack to close to my privets. Do you have any home remedies or should I got to the store or should I got to the doctor? I ve had it for about a week and its only getting worse.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013