Pimple on breast areola, scaly skin, itching. Inflammatory breast cancer?

I have a sort of pimple/ acne on aerola of my left breast. theres also a small area of scaly skin near by. the pimple is very itchy. I am worried that maybe its breast cancer. I have read about the Inflammatory breast cancer . i only felt pain once in my breast. but its the itching that s got me worried and of course the thought that maybe its cancer. I have been having this condition for about 2-3 months. To what doctor am I supposed to go? I mean am I supposed to go to a gynae?? I am I dont know much about this.please guide me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012