Pimple on belly button, pus, redness, pain. Will applying reteral cream help?

i had pimple near belly button before 40 days.that pimple was itching n than sudly become bumpy with puss tip and thn i use white bandaid with holes after few days pimple was and near one more pimple occur and that one i apply same type of bandaid and thn occur one more ,tht one also recover but now 4th one occur on other side of belly button and this one is bigger like ist one its red and bumpy and also someone suggest me to apply reteral cream plz doctor suggest me what should i do..?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012