Pimple on anal ring, painful to pass stools, no sex. Advice?

Dear Doctor. I have something very strange on my anal ring. it looks like a pimple but bigger. It has a yellow head but i am worried it might be haemarroids though from the pictures I ve looked at it doesn t seem like it. I ask for advice on how to treat this. it does hurt if i touch it or if i have to make a bowel movement . it has only been two days. i am a 19 year old male. I did not have any sexual activity which could cause this because i am straight and a virgin . Please advise Kind regards Luan de Jager
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012