Pimple marks on face, hair fall problem. Prescribed Biopreg-f. Any side effects?

i m an unmarried girl, age 23 yrs.i have pimples and marks on my skin at my face. usually pimple starts to grow and after growth it leave black mark on the skin or become acne. i m suffering from this from last 9 months. and now hair fall also have been started from my head. so a doctor advised me Biopreg-f ( Biotin and Folic Acid ) Tablet. M.R.P. 49.50/- per 10 tab. I M confused about it. Is it safe to use or does it any side effect. kindly guide me Plz.....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013