Pimple-looking bumps around the groin which is spreading all over the body

I contracted something I think is an STD a few years ago. It manifested in the form of pimple-looking bumps around the groin but when squeezed produced small semi-transparent balls that were linked together in a chain. They bled profusely and then disappeared but have spread over the years to my entire body. They are difficult to see and appear as bumps on the body and look like pimiples on the face . They will not go away unless the contents are removed from inside. When squeezed they usually produce a single tiny semi-transparent ball but sometimes contain two or three and will not go away until the ball inside is removed. Any idea what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011