Pimple like sores filled with pus in the anal region, causing discomfort. Chlamydia? Suggestions?

I had sex about a week ago and i had ripped pretty well. Two days later i started getting little pimple like sores and so i soaked in a sitz bath (i had shaved completely down there for only my second time). The same day i soaked in the bath the sores had got pus filled. They erupted that very same day and looked like they were beginning to heal. I went to the doctor and she tested me for syphillis and chlamydia but the results didnt come in yet. Since then she had given me a cream and told me to continue to soak. Problem is is that they are spreading to my anus and it is very difficult to wear underwear as they are rubbing on the bumps. They are not sore until they are filled with pus and then once they burst are no longer sore. I have no other symptoms, no rashes , no burning or itching. Please help me for as this is getting to be VERY uncomfortable to sit or walk becuase of where they are located.!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012