Pimple like pumps around vagina. It is very itchy and painful.

I am 18 and I have recenetly discovered white pimple like pumps all around my vagina and on the inside of the lips of my vagina. It tends to be very itchy and its extremely painful (burning/stinging) for me to use the restroom. It is also painful around my anus but not nearly as many bumps. I am sexually active but these occured after I tried masturpating with a toy for the first time. It is irritating to walk and even sit. I m planning on going to get it checked out but I m really freaking out. I ve never had anything like this before please help ASAP! Please it is so irritated and I don t even want to leave my house it hurts and itches so bad. Doctors please help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
You need to get tested for stds.The kind of pimples you are describing,is more suggestive of that.You really need to rule out herpes.Dont freak out.Get tested first.
And if confirmed,its treatable.