Pimple like itchy bumps on the thighs, knees, buttocks, taken clindaycin for tooth abscess. Cause?

hello i recently noticed pimple like bumps on my thighs, knees and buttocks . There are none on my genetalia at all. but they itch and are red about a half inch around the center which after a day turns into a whitehead. i have never had acne on my knees or thighs before. two weeks ago i had a abcess tooth and was taking 300mg of clindaycin 4x daily for ten days. The blemishes have started in the past 3 - 4 days. They itch and are painfull when contacted
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012