Pimple like itchy and pus filled bumps on vagina after using hair removal product. Remedy?

Okay so I need to know what this is... I have pimple-looking bumps on my vagina . They showed up the night after I used a Nair hair removal product. Yes they do itch , but they do not itch as much as they just are sore and uncomfortable. Almost like a stinging and itch at the same time. Also, they are filled with a white puss and it is a lot! They are swollen pimples I guess you could say. That same night I had also went to a womens shelter and was exposed to many germs and did use their toilet while I was there and I did not notice the bumps until I got home that night. I need to know what this is please.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012