Pimple like eruption spreading on the back, flu like symptoms, pain in lymph nodes. HIV, VDRL and HSV negative

Previous medical history: pimple like eruption in back side of body during 5-6 years and now it’s spreading and have no other serious illness . Possible date of exposure: June ,11 Height:5’8’’ weight:65 kg Symptoms after exposure: • after one month - flue like symptoms i.e.- fever 100-101 ,cold etc. for 2-3 days.(doctor prescribed flu treatment done). • • Low grade fever is continuing (99 oral temp.) till date. • After 2 months pain in lymph nodes area (armpit and groin) to till date • Muscle pain (arm and thigh) . • After 3 months random muscle twitches to till date. • HIV test 1/10/2011,10/10/2011,10/11/2011,10/12/2011,10/2/2012 negative • VDRL test 22/4/2012 negative • HSV test negative
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012