Pimple like bumps under my breasts with smell

I am 25 and I have these pimple like bumps under my breasts and when i squeeze them a smelly with substance comes out what could this be
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

This condition is known as folliculitis. That is an infection of the hair root. A dermatologist can help here. Is a fairly common condition, espcially amonge female who are bit hairy, and nothing to worry about.

Takecare.
  Anonymous's Response
I have the same problem. They are not painful, but i recentely noticed some red dots on the upper part of my left breast. They look like they are under the skin...Im fifteen by the way, and i dont know if i should tell my mom yet....is there any way you can tell me what it could be?>Also, mine arent smelly
  Anonymous's Response
i have had this problem for a very long time. Hair grows on my breast and the number of hair follicles increases as time goes by. The hair is black and so I can see the roots even when i have waxed or shaved them off. I do not have PCOS but my testosterone level is a little on the high side. I have been taking birthcontrol along with aldactone for a while now, but with no results.I am 21 now. I have a huge number of red dots and bumps all over my breasts which is quite and ugly site.
I am desperately in need of help.
  Anonymous's Response
Yes the bumps are very red and painful.The hair also grows for a while under the skin till is surfaces so u can also see the length of it under the skin along with the redness and swelling.
I have had this problem for a very long time. Hair grows on my breast and the number of hair follicles increases as time goes by. The hair is black and so I can see the roots even when i have waxed or shaved them off. I do not have PCOS but my testosterone level is a little on the high side. I have been taking birthcontrol along with aldactone for a while now, but with no results.I am 21 now. I have a huge number of red dots and bumps all over my breasts which is quite an ugly sighte.
I am desperately in need of help

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.